готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 3
Английский (Свободно владею)
Сербский (Свободно владею)
Хорватский (Свободно владею)
Боснийский (Свободно владею)
стаж 12 лет и 6 месяцев
• Regular coordination of Company Departments and Contractors in the field of impact to the neighborhood Communities and compliance with Company commitments.
• Regular interaction with Stakeholders at Municipal Level.
• Assessing impact to Communities in the Project Area and development of mitigation measures.
• Participating in development of Sustainability Strategy, and Community Liaison Implementation Plan.
• Arranging, facilitating and participating in consultations with local communities and stakeholders.
• Supporting local information disclosure and communications / awareness raising activities, including the development and translation of materials and their dissemination.
• Acting as a focal point for local communities and stakeholders. Providing information about the Project and response to the issues or concerns as appropriate.
• Supporting the development, implementation and ongoing management of the Grievance Procedure, maintaining Grievance Register and organizing the appropriate investigation process, where required.
• Conducting Community Needs Assessment on the regular basis.
• Supporting the development and implementation of the local CSR / Community Investment Program.
• Reporting on political, economic and social developments in the local area of relevance to the Project.
• Assisting with the development of ESIA and related activities. Prepare and run public hearings.
• Managing the expectations of regional and local stakeholders.
• Consulting Contractors on the Sustainable Development issues, providing support to Contractor's Sustainability Team and conducting inspections on following the Sustainability Inductions by Contractor’s personnel in accordance with the applicable International Standards.
• Managing and maintaining of the regional and local stakeholder’s registers and providing ongoing support for the Stakeholder Engagement Program including development, monitoring and evaluation of SE and CSR programs.
• Negotiation with the landowners and authorities regarding issues of servitude and land acquisition.
• Achieved strong positive and trustable relationship with neighborhood Communities and Local Administrations and highly positive image of Company in CSR area.
• Established strong Sustainability Team on the Project through involvement of Contractor’s responsible personnel and daily coordination of activities.
• Provided training and consultations for SSTTBV CLO in Bulgaria and Turkey.
• Conducted successful public hearings for ESIA.
• Implemented Social Investment Projects in affected Communities for total cost of 550 000 euros.
• Developed workshop for the children about the Project, its technologies and professions.
• Received Letter of Appreciation from Local Community, Certificate of Appreciation from Local Administration and two Honor Certificates from Mayor of Anapa Town.
Director, Managing director of Company and Project Director, General Representative / Managing Director UC RUSAL in Nigeria, Director of PR & GR Department, Head of Information Cell скрыть